The dental professionals at Kirby Smiles are ready to help you achieve excellent oral health and a beautiful smile. Our dental office in Pearland, Texas is new and modern, and it features multiple doctors for your convenience. Kirby Smiles offers all of the services and treatments that one would expect from a modern dental practice. This makes our practice a one-stop shop for all your dental needs. And with family scheduling, it’s easy for your entire family to receive top-quality dental treatment and care at Kirby Smiles as well.
When you visit Kirby Smiles, you will enjoy an inviting and friendly atmosphere that is second to none. All the while, our team will do everything possible to help you improve your oral health and obtain a gorgeous smile that stands out for all the right reasons.
We offer the following general dentistry services:
- Crowns and Bridges: Crowns and bridges are dental restorations that are used to repair severely damaged teeth or to replace missing teeth. We offer crowns and bridges built from porcelain, a material known for its natural look and great performance.
- Regular Checkups: We encourage all our patients to visit us twice a year for a regular checkup. These visits include a professional cleaning, a full examination, digital X-rays and an oral cancer screening.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: Dental fillings are used for restoring teeth with minor damage or decay. A filling will often be provided when a patient develops a cavity, which is a small hole or void in a tooth. We offer both composite fillings and amalgam fillings.
- Sleep Apnea: Sleep apnea is a serious health condition that causes a person to experience breathing troubles while sleeping. Treating this problem is necessary for improving one’s sleep cycle and their overall health.
- Sealants: Dental sealants establish a barrier that protects a person’s back teeth from harmful bacteria and plaque. Patients of all ages receive dental sealants to keep their teeth healthy and strong.
- Mouth Guards: Protective mouth guards are essential for patients who play contact sports. Our mouth guards are custom-fit, and they can be built for children and adults. We also offer night guards for patients who suffer from bruxism.
- Inlays and Onlays: Inlays and onlays are custom restorations that are designed to repair teeth with moderate damage. These proven restorations are an excellent option when a traditional filling can’t do the job, but a full dental crown is not necessary.
Come visit Kirby Smiles so that you can learn what it truly means to receive top-quality dental care. We promise professional treatment and friendly service. You may call us at (281) 941-5488 to schedule an appointment.